Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Favorite TV Shows

I am literally obsessed with Netflix. My favorite types of TV shows are usually comedies, with a few dramas. Here are a few that I can watch for hours!

1. The Office

Can I just say "BEST SHOW EVER". I love this show so much! I am currently re-watching all 9 seasons; I just started season 1 this week. My favorite characters are Jim and Dwight! Personally, I think the show was better with Steve Carell, but it wasn't terrible without him in the last few seasons. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I can always count on The Office :)

2. Parks & Recreation

This show is also pretty amazing and hilarious. Leslie Knope, played by Amy Poehler, is so quirky and weird and just plain adorable! Sometimes I wouldn't mind working for her...and then you realize that's how much deep you are into obsession with a show.

3. The Walking Dead

I wasn't much for zombies and science fictiony shows, but TWD is definitely an exception! Season 1 was the best season out of all of them. I think it had the most excitement and plot twists; the other seasons felt that they dragged on and on. But that did not stop me from watching them night and day! 

4. MasterChef Junior

This show was incredibly interesting! I have never watched an episode of MasterChef, but I wanted to see how these kids cooked and boy can they cook! They had kids from 9-years-old to 14-years-old. The kids knew so much and acted so mature. I couldn't imagine the pressure the show had, but it looked like they were having fun! Alexander, the winner, was simply amazing. I wouldn't mind eating one of his creations!

I think those are mostly my favorite TV shows. I'll probably update this in a couple of months as I watch new shows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment